GeoDAS-MPE - Mission Planning and Execution
GeoDAS-MPE our latest software release, GeoDAS-MPE is our Mission Planning and Execution software program; as the name indicates,
it supports mission panning and execution stages of acquiring survey data for a subject area of interest
- Mission planning consists of the design, edit, and review of operation areas (OpAreas), SubAreas, and survey lines
- Mission Execution consists of real time mission running activities; i.e., mission selection, displays, surveys, and object database interactions
MPE receives position and platform data via messages from a stand-alone Navigation Controller and sensor/data status messages from the Acquisition and Display Processors
- Navigation panel provides current survey data.
- Create OpAreas.
- Create SubAreas
- Three default survey designs to choose from (Area Coverage, Waypoint, Target of Interest).
- Create "Targets of Interest".
- Group targets.
- Create target reports.
- Edit survey lines.
- Execute a mission.
- Import and export mission plans.
- Convenient tools include measure tool and a conversion tool.
- Monitor the survey legs during mission execution.
- View coverage map as mission proceed.
- Create several mission planning models.
- Create a variety of surveys for different uses
(e.g., lane-to-lane coverage or full coverage).
- Graphically compare the differences (e.g., time and distance) between planned surveys before ou run them